The annual report was based on an in-depth analysis of major global brands undertaken between June and September 2020. The researchers determined the brand valuation based on three key areas: financial return, the role of the brand in driving purchase decisions, and brand loyalty.
Apple ranks as the world's most valuable brand in 2020; it is followed by Amazon, Microsoft, Google, and Samsung.
Coca-Cola ranks as the most valuable non-tech brand (sixth on the list). (Interbrand's full ranking of the 100 most valuable brands is here.)
The global brands with the biggest percentage increases in value in 2020 were Amazon (+60%), Microsoft (+53%), Spotify (+52%), Netflix (+41%), and Adobe (+41%).
About the research: The annual report was based on an in-depth analysis of major global brands undertaken between June and September 2020.
Continue reading "The 25 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2020" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Adapting Brands and Thought Leadership: Afiya Addison of the B2B Institute at LinkedIn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listening to Customers, Discovering Your Why, What, and How: Zendesk's Lisa Kant on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- World's Top 10 'Brand Guardian,' Most Famous, and Most Reputable CEOs
- How to Market Effectively in 2021: Integrate Performance and Brand Marketing
- The Benefits of Green B2B Branding