What were the most popular hashtags, topics, and search queries related to content marketing in 2020?
The hashtags used most with #contentmarketing in popular tweets were #digitalmarketing, #marketing, #seo, and #growthhacking.
The Top 20 Topics Related to Content Marketing
The topics discussed most with #contentmarketing in popular tweets were strategy, SEO, and social media.
The Top 20 Search Queries Related to Content Marketing
The most popular Google search queries related to content marketing were "content marketing strategy," "content marketing agency," "content marketing examples," and "content marketing institute."
The Top 20 Search Questions Related to Content Marketing
The top questions asked about content marketing on Google were "what is content marketing?"; "why is content marketing important?"; and "what is content marketing strategy?"
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of more than 600,000 popular tweets posted in 2020 related to content marketing and hundreds of thousands of Google searches conducted in 2020 related to content marketing.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Dominate 2023 [Infographic]
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]