The report was based on data from a survey of 150 brand leaders as well as in-depth interviews with executives from Informatica, PepsiCo, Electrolux, and RedBubble.
Only 17% of respondents say their firm tracks LTV well.
Some 55% of marketers say aggregating the right data for a robust view of the customer is the most significant challenge they face in maximizing LTV.
Marketers say better communicating their value proposition is their most effective current initiative for improving LTV.
Some 62% of marketers say they hope to develop a unified view of the customer in the future in order to improve LTV.
Marketers say the most effective signals for learning how to improve LTV come from customer interactions with service/support teams.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 150 senior brand leaders as well as in-depth interviews with executives from Informatica, PepsiCo, Electrolux, and RedBubble.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- The State of Competitive Intelligence: Four Trends
- Flexibility That's Focused to Attain B2B Marketing Nirvana: Paul Ince on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]