The report was based on data from a survey of 150 brand leaders as well as in-depth interviews with executives from Informatica, PepsiCo, Electrolux, and RedBubble.
Only 17% of respondents say their firm tracks LTV well.
Some 55% of marketers say aggregating the right data for a robust view of the customer is the most significant challenge they face in maximizing LTV.
Marketers say better communicating their value proposition is their most effective current initiative for improving LTV.
Some 62% of marketers say they hope to develop a unified view of the customer in the future in order to improve LTV.
Marketers say the most effective signals for learning how to improve LTV come from customer interactions with service/support teams.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 150 senior brand leaders as well as in-depth interviews with executives from Informatica, PepsiCo, Electrolux, and RedBubble.
Continue reading "Senior Marketer Survey: Top Customer Lifetime Value Challenges and Solutions" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Four Ways to Use Customer Surveys to Boost Lead Conversion
- Creating a Human and Relatable Voice for Your Marketing: Mark Schaefer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Reactive Marketing (Article 3 of 3)
- Top 3 B2B Marketing Predictions for 2022
- The Traits of B2B Firms With Exceptional Marketing and Sales Performance
- 2022 Marketing Predictions for an Increasingly Digital World