Emails sent during the middle of the workweek tend to drive the most webinar registrations, according to recent research from ON24.
The report was based on data from 100,482 webinars held by businesses on the ON24 platform in 2020.
Nearly two-thirds (63%) of all webinar registrations driven by email came from campaigns sent on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
For the webinars examined, some 45% of people registered 1-7 days beforehand, 20% registered 8-14 days beforehand, 20% registered more than 20 days beforehand, and 15% registered on the day of the webinar.
Fully 76% of webinar attendance during the time period examined occurred on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
About the research: The report was based on data from 100,482 webinars held by businesses on the ON24 platform in 2020.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Content Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Content:
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers
- Why Now Is the Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Budget