The report was based on data from 100,482 webinars held by businesses on the ON24 platform in 2020.
Nearly two-thirds (63%) of all webinar registrations driven by email came from campaigns sent on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
For the webinars examined, some 45% of people registered 1-7 days beforehand, 20% registered 8-14 days beforehand, 20% registered more than 20 days beforehand, and 15% registered on the day of the webinar.
Fully 76% of webinar attendance during the time period examined occurred on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
About the research: The report was based on data from 100,482 webinars held by businesses on the ON24 platform in 2020.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Dominate 2023 [Infographic]
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]