The report was based on data from 100,482 webinars held by businesses on the ON24 platform in 2020.
Nearly two-thirds (63%) of all webinar registrations driven by email came from campaigns sent on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
For the webinars examined, some 45% of people registered 1-7 days beforehand, 20% registered 8-14 days beforehand, 20% registered more than 20 days beforehand, and 15% registered on the day of the webinar.
Fully 76% of webinar attendance during the time period examined occurred on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
About the research: The report was based on data from 100,482 webinars held by businesses on the ON24 platform in 2020.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)
- Five Trends Fueling the Rise of Visual, Data-Driven Storytelling [Infographic]
- Seven Tips for Writing Content Effectively [Infographic]