The report was based on data from 100,482 webinars held by businesses on the ON24 platform in 2020.
Nearly two-thirds (63%) of all webinar registrations driven by email came from campaigns sent on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
For the webinars examined, some 45% of people registered 1-7 days beforehand, 20% registered 8-14 days beforehand, 20% registered more than 20 days beforehand, and 15% registered on the day of the webinar.
Fully 76% of webinar attendance during the time period examined occurred on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
About the research: The report was based on data from 100,482 webinars held by businesses on the ON24 platform in 2020.
Continue reading "Webinar Benchmarks: Promotion and Attendance Trends" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]
- Why Do B2B Marketers Need an Agile CMS?
- Five Ways Your Content Might Be Sabotaging Your Account-Based Marketing