The report was based on data from 100,482 webinars held by businesses on the ON24 platform in 2020.
Nearly two-thirds (63%) of all webinar registrations driven by email came from campaigns sent on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
For the webinars examined, some 45% of people registered 1-7 days beforehand, 20% registered 8-14 days beforehand, 20% registered more than 20 days beforehand, and 15% registered on the day of the webinar.
Fully 76% of webinar attendance during the time period examined occurred on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
About the research: The report was based on data from 100,482 webinars held by businesses on the ON24 platform in 2020.
Continue reading "Webinar Benchmarks: Promotion and Attendance Trends" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends
- 2022 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- Eight Graphic Design Trends That Will Define 2022 [Infographic]