The report was based on data from a survey of 1,241 SEO professionals who worked directly with clients through an agency (875) or as a freelancer (366).
Some 41% of SEO pros say their clients' websites had a slight increase in traffic over the past 12 months, and 23% say the traffic increased a lot.
SEO professionals say the most common monthly SEO budget range for their clients is between $1,000-$5,000.
Some 39% of SEO professionals say their clients' budgets have increased a little over the past 12 months, and 24% say they have stayed the same.
SEO professionals say they spend most of their time on keyword research, optimizing on-page elements, and analytics.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 1,241 SEO professionals who worked directly with clients through an agency (875) or as a freelancer (366).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success
- Unleashing the Power of Pillar-Based Marketing: Ryan Brock on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Healthcare SEO Trends for 2023: AI to the Rescue?
- Eight Essential On-Page SEO Elements to Focus On [Infographic]
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework