The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2021 among 183 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Some 42% of B2B marketers say generating high-quality leads is among the greatest challenges to the success of their demand generation program and 40% say collecting high-quality data is among the greatest challenges.
Email is the most used channel for demand generation by B2B marketers (68% of survey respondents say they use).
Some 60% of B2B marketers say the number of leads generated for their firm has increased over the past 12 months.
Three quarters of B2B marketers surveyed say they need to increase the number of leads generated in the next 12 months to achieve their goals.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2021 among 183 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Empowering Sales Success: The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- When Do B2B Buyers Contact Vendors?
- Attract High-Value Leads With This Five-Step Process
- B2B Revenue Marketing and Closing the Credibility Gap | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Availability Heuristic, Sharks, and Your Marketing