The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2021 among 183 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Some 42% of B2B marketers say generating high-quality leads is among the greatest challenges to the success of their demand generation program and 40% say collecting high-quality data is among the greatest challenges.
Email is the most used channel for demand generation by B2B marketers (68% of survey respondents say they use).
Some 60% of B2B marketers say the number of leads generated for their firm has increased over the past 12 months.
Three quarters of B2B marketers surveyed say they need to increase the number of leads generated in the next 12 months to achieve their goals.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2021 among 183 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Continue reading "B2B Marketers' Biggest Demand Generation Challenges" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- The Top Tactics for Generating High-Quality B2B Leads
- How to Take a Demand-Generation-Driven Approach to Content Marketing
- The Top Benefits of a Data-Driven B2B Demand Gen Strategy
- Company Profits Squeezed? Here's How B2Bs Can Justify Raising Prices
- How the Pandemic Has Made It Harder to Close B2B Deals
- How to Generate Leads: A (Mostly) Complete Guide for Marketers [Infographic]