The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2021 among 255 human resources leaders.
Some 46% of HR leaders say meeting culture is a top challenge in their workplace.
Respondents say there are a number of issues that impede meeting productivity, including the duration of meetings, the timing of meetings, the volume of meetings, and the focus of meetings.
Some 41% of HR leaders say meeting culture is a top challenge to a successful employee experience. That is up from 36%, who said the same early on in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some 67% of HR executives strongly agree that empowering employees to decide whether or not to attend meetings would improve productivity, and 26% moderately agree.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2021 among 255 human resources leaders.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- Three Ways to Help Women Join the Ranks of Agency Owners
- It's The Golden Age of Marketing. So Why Is the Fractional Model So Attractive?
- Is Microlearning the Future of Workplace Training? [Infographic]
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Delegation Tips From 10 Successful Leaders [Infographic]
- To Create Engaging Content, Your Marketing and Creative Teams Need to Be Strategic Partners