The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2021 among 255 human resources leaders.
Some 46% of HR leaders say meeting culture is a top challenge in their workplace.
Respondents say there are a number of issues that impede meeting productivity, including the duration of meetings, the timing of meetings, the volume of meetings, and the focus of meetings.
Some 41% of HR leaders say meeting culture is a top challenge to a successful employee experience. That is up from 36%, who said the same early on in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some 67% of HR executives strongly agree that empowering employees to decide whether or not to attend meetings would improve productivity, and 26% moderately agree.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2021 among 255 human resources leaders.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- The State of Advertising Media Talent in 2022
- How to Motivate Today's Employees [Infographic]
- How In-House Creative Teams Are Changing
- Three Ways to Set Your Clients Up for Success
- Create a Customer Success Team From Scratch in 10 Steps