The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2021 among 255 human resources leaders.
Some 46% of HR leaders say meeting culture is a top challenge in their workplace.
Respondents say there are a number of issues that impede meeting productivity, including the duration of meetings, the timing of meetings, the volume of meetings, and the focus of meetings.
Some 41% of HR leaders say meeting culture is a top challenge to a successful employee experience. That is up from 36%, who said the same early on in the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some 67% of HR executives strongly agree that empowering employees to decide whether or not to attend meetings would improve productivity, and 26% moderately agree.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in December 2021 among 255 human resources leaders.
Continue reading "The Top Challenges to Meeting Productivity" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Management:
- How to Wholly Unify Sales, Marketing, and IT
- Six Ways Marketers Can Achieve Sustainability Instead of Just Talking About It
- How to Make Sales and Marketing Relationships Last: Four Lessons From Marriage
- Five Tips for Managing Crisis Communications
- Seven Perks of B2B Marketing and Sales Alignment [Infographic]
- How to Maximize Your Digital B2B Marketing Strategy With PIM