B2B marketers say social media was the most successful tactic they used for generating high-quality leads at the top of the funnel last year and webinars were the most successful mid-funnel tactic, according to recent research from Demand Spring.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2021 among 150 B2B marketers in North America and the United Kingdom.
Respondents say social media, email, and live/virtual events were the tactics that were most successful for generating quality leads at the top of the funnel in 2021.
B2B marketers say webinars, live/virtual events, and whitepapers/e-books were the tactics that were most successful for generating high-quality leads in the middle of the funnel in 2021.
Respondents say in-person events were replaced most often with webinars and virtual events in 2021.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2021 among 150 B2B marketers in North America and the United Kingdom.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Demand Generation:
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- A 7-Step Inbound Marketing Lead Gen Strategy [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups