Small business owners and entrepreneurs rank content marketing, social media ads, and word-of-mouth as the most effective tactics for garnering interest and attention from audiences, according to recent research from Skynova.
The report was based on data from a survey of 976 small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Some 86% of respondents say content production is effective for getting attention and interest, and 82% say social media ads and word of mouth are effective.
Respondents rank Facebook as the most effective online platform for getting attention and interest from audiences.
Small business owners and entrepreneurs say the most effective tactics for improving online conversions are buy button optimizations (85% rank as effective) and using high-quality photos (83%).
Respondents say their biggest conversion challenge is identifying issues (49% cite as a top challenge).
Small business owners and entrepreneurs say the most effective retention and reengagement tactics are teasing new products (90% cite as effective), releasing product updates (83%), and creating content exclusively for current customers (79%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 976 small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Communities Are the Future of Marketing | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- World-Class Case Studies; They Ask, You Answer; and Building Trust on the Internet: Marcus Sheridan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Product Line Strategy: Five Approaches
- How to Build a Successful Go-to-Market Campaign Plan: Pam Didner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Growth Triad: Data, Tech, and Creativity