The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2022 among 98 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Some 72% of respondents say accurate measurement of performance is one of the most essential elements of a successful B2B multichannel marketing strategy. Other top elements include integrated marketing technology (40% cite as an essential element), dashboards/visualizations of analytics (40%), and an optimized channel mix (38%).
Some 54% of B2B marketers say their current marketing technology stack partially allows them to measure multichannel marketing initiatives across all channels.
B2B marketers say their biggest challenges to executing successful multichannel marketing are insufficient budget/resources (50% cite) and a lack of an efficient strategy (47%).
Some 72% of B2B marketers rate their current multichannel marketing strategy as somewhat successful.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in June 2022 among 98 marketers who work for B2B firms.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- The 10 Biggest Emerging Global Risks According to Experts
- Seven Tactics Marketers Can Learn From IKEA [Infographic]
- A Playbook for Marketing-Led Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show