The five most valuable global brands at the end of 2022 are all technology brands, according to recent research from Interbrand.
The annual report was based on an in-depth analysis. The researchers determined the valuation of major global brands based on three areas: the financial performance of the branded products/services, the role of the brand in driving purchase decisions, and the brand's competitive strength/ability to create loyalty (see the full methodology and full ranking of the 100 most valuable global brands here).
Apple tops Interbrand's list for the tenth year in a row, with a brand value of $482 million (up 18% year-over-year). Microsoft ranks second and is followed by Amazon, Google, and Samsung.
The remainder of the top 10 most valuable brands are Toyota, Coca-Cola, Mercedes-Benz, Disney, and Nike.
Among the 100 most valuable brands in 2022, the brands that have had the greatest percentage increases in value are Microsoft, Tesla, and Chanel (all are up 32% year-over-year),
About the research: The annual report was based on an in-depth analysis of major global brands. See the full methodology and full ranking here.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Branding:
- Expectation Branding: The Value of Losing Quickly and Owning Your Flaws
- Why B2B Marketers and Executives Need Personal Branding in 2023 and Beyond: Christine Gritmon on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]