The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2022 among 463 CMOs and brand managers.
Some 99% of respondents cite ROI as a problem area that keeps them up at night, 98% cite work-from-home/remote/return-to-office issues, and 97% cite concerns about inflation and/or a recession.
Work-from-home/remote/return-to-office issues and inflation and/or a recession are the top two new/rising areas senior marketers say they worry about.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2022 among 463 CMOs and brand managers.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers
- Do More With Less: Six Smart Ways to Balance Brand & Demand to Drive Growth in Tough Times
- What to Keep In-House and When to Use an Agency: A Four-Part Decision Framework
- B2B Marketing Budget and Spend Trends for 2024