Salespeople say the biggest challenges they are facing in the sales process are budget constraints, economic factors, and connecting with potential customers, according to recent research from Vidyard.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted between November 27 and December 9, 2022, among 720 sales professionals.
Some 53% of respondents cite budget constraints as one of the biggest issues they face with the sales process, 52% cite economic factors, and 42% cite connecting with potential customers/booking meetings with potential customers.
Only 9% of salespeople say that their current work environment is primarily or exclusively in-office, and just 4% that their preference is to work primarily or exclusively in-office.
Salespeople say the buying committees they encounter are often quite large, with only 7% saying they typically deal with a single decision-maker.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted between November 27 and December 9, 2022, among 720 sales professionals.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Stop Trying to Measure Everything, Use an Outcome-Focused Lens Instead
- Strategic Alliances: Benefits and Risks
- Empathy in Marketing: A B2B Gamechanger
- Market Research for B2B Marketing Success | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices