Digital marketers say the industry roles that will likely be disrupted most by artificial intelligence are content writers, email marketers, and social media managers, according to recent research from Authority Hacker.
The report was based on data from a survey of 3,812 digital marketers.
Some 82% of respondents say content writers face a high risk of disruption from AI, 43% say email marketers face a high risk, and 34% say social media managers face a high risk.
Just over half (50.6%) of digital marketers say they are concerned about AI threatening their job.
A third of digital marketers say their firm has already replaced some tasks that were traditionally done by people with AI.
Some 73% of digital marketers say they are at least slightly concerned about AI content's increasing similarity to content written by people.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 3,812 digital marketers.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- What Top Salespeople Do Differently Across the Sales Cycle [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show