The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2023 among 207 digital healthcare marketers who work in SEO.
Some 62% of respondents say they believe ChatGPT will improve healthcare SEO, 26% believe it will worsen healthcare SEO, and 11% believe it will have no impact.
Some 39% of healthcare digital marketers say they are already using AI for keyword research.
Healthcare digital marketers say content relevance and content quality are the most important factors for influencing search engine rankings.
Nearly half (49%) of healthcare digital marketers say they have used black hat SEO tactics.
The most commonly used black hat tactics are paid links and keyword stuffing.
The most commonly used SEO tools by healthcare digital marketers are Moz and Ahrefs.
Some 56% of healthcare digital marketers say they expect SEO to be even more important over the next five years.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 2023 among 207 digital healthcare marketers who work in SEO.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- Unraveling SEO Secrets for B2B Marketers: Kyle Roof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search: What's the Difference? [Infographic]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success
- Unleashing the Power of Pillar-Based Marketing: Ryan Brock on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Eight Essential On-Page SEO Elements to Focus On [Infographic]
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework