Small business owners who are using AI and automation for marketing say the technologies are helping them in many ways, including to improve efficiency and boost growth, according to recent research from Constant Contact and Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a survey of 486 small business owners and decision-makers.
Respondents whose businesses have been using AI or automation (or both) for marketing say the top benefits have been saving time/working more efficiently, enabling faster growth, getting to know their customers better, and making fewer errors.
Some 26% of small business owners say they are using AI or automation technologies, 44% say they are not using them but would like to start, 14% say they are not using them and have no interest in starting, and 16% are unsure.
Small business owners say that if marketing AI or automation could save them at least an hour a week, they'd use that time to do more business planning, fine-tune their overall marketing strategy, and improve their products/services.
Small business owners say their top concerns about using AI or automation technologies for marketing are data security and cost.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 486 small business owners and decision-makers.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Artificial Intelligence:
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Why Some Companies Are Not Increasing Spend on Generative AI
- Revolutionizing B2B Brand Monitoring With AI-Powered Insights: Meghan Bazaman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Attitudes Toward AI Vary Among Countries and Demographics
- Marketers' Biggest Concerns About AI