Marketers who rate their B2B firm's influencer program as very effective are more likely to say they outsource the work, use AI, and keep the program going continually, according to recent research from TopRank Marketing and Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July and August, 2023, among 425 marketing decision-makers at B2B brands.
Some 34% of respondents rate their firm's influencer marketing as very effective. Compared with other respondents, this group is significantly more likely to say their firm outsources most or the entirety of its influencer program, uses AI for performance tracking, uses AI for influencer identification and selection, and utilizes an always-on influencer program.
The most common uses of AI for B2B influencer marketing are to aid with content creation (53% of respondents say they are using), performance tracking (51%), campaign optimization (44%), and influencer identification and selection (42%).
B2B marketers say they're turning to influencers most often to create social media content (51% are doing so).
B2B marketers say the most significant challenge they face with their influencer program is identifying, qualifying, and engaging with the right influencers.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in July and August, 2023, among 425 marketing decision-makers at B2B brands.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show