The report was based on data from a survey of 2,400 marketers who work for firms in a wide range of B2B industries.
Some 48% of respondents say they expect their marketing budget to increase in 2024, 25% expect it to stay the same, and only 27% expect it to decrease.
B2B marketers expect their top areas of spend in 2024 will be on in-person tradeshows/events, direct marketing, content marketing, and directories/sponsorships.
B2B marketers say their top priorities in 2024 are to improve measurement and launch new products/services.
Some 25% of respondents say they are very optimistic about the outlook for AI in B2B marketing, and 33% say they are somewhat optimistic.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 2,400 marketers who work for firms in a wide range of B2B industries.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Martech 2024: Three Trend Predictions
- Fundamental Change Is Coming to B2B Marketing in 2024
- Knuckle Down in 2024: Three Predictions for Tough B2B Marketers
- Do More With Less: Six Smart Ways to Balance Brand & Demand to Drive Growth in Tough Times
- What to Keep In-House and When to Use an Agency: A Four-Part Decision Framework
- How to Recruit Top-Notch Tech Pros for Qualitative Research