A video can empower. It can inspire, creating a moment or a feeling that moves you to sally forth and conquer the world. It can leave you feeling capable and invincible and energized, all at once. Like this one does.
This video was comes to us from Grasshopper, a small business that provides telecommunications systems for entrepreneurs.
Take a look at the production, and notice what it doesn't have, too: a sales pitch. No blatant product placement. Instead, the company focuses on its customers by celebrating them. In that way, Grasshopper puts a... well, bug in our ear that we can do whatever we set our minds to.
And, by the way, last week, Grasshopper sent some of us at MarketingProfs World Headquarters a gift: a luscious box of chocolate-covered grasshoppers. It was a nice gesture, but we ultimately found this video entirely more inspiring:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]