Of the world's roughly 7 billion people, 40% use social media daily. So, what are those folks doing on the major social platforms?
The following infographic by Saxum shows the daily activity on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vine, Google+, and Tumblr, measured against each platform's total user base.
On Facebook, some 23% of users check newsfeed more than five times a day. And 2.7 billion people give Facebook posts a Like.
Twitter's active users contribute 400 million tweets a day. Also, 2.1 billion search queries are performed.
By comparison, 10 million endorsements are generated in LinkedIn daily. And the network is booming, with about 172,800 new users registered daily on LinkedIn.
Want to know more? Check out the following infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]