Of the world's roughly 7 billion people, 40% use social media daily. So, what are those folks doing on the major social platforms?
The following infographic by Saxum shows the daily activity on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vine, Google+, and Tumblr, measured against each platform's total user base.
On Facebook, some 23% of users check newsfeed more than five times a day. And 2.7 billion people give Facebook posts a Like.
Twitter's active users contribute 400 million tweets a day. Also, 2.1 billion search queries are performed.
By comparison, 10 million endorsements are generated in LinkedIn daily. And the network is booming, with about 172,800 new users registered daily on LinkedIn.
Want to know more? Check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "What Does a Day in Social Media Look Like? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]
- A New Approach to Social Media: Aaron Templer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]