Of the world's roughly 7 billion people, 40% use social media daily. So, what are those folks doing on the major social platforms?
The following infographic by Saxum shows the daily activity on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vine, Google+, and Tumblr, measured against each platform's total user base.
On Facebook, some 23% of users check newsfeed more than five times a day. And 2.7 billion people give Facebook posts a Like.
Twitter's active users contribute 400 million tweets a day. Also, 2.1 billion search queries are performed.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Three Social Media PR Tips for Driving B2B Brand Visibility
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show