What will inspire consumers to shop online in 2014?
Some 40% of surveyed consumers say they shop online one to two times per month. And 20% shop online seven to 12 times a year.
Of those surveyed, 80% say that free shipping makes them more likely to purchase products online while 66% say one-day shipping inspires them to shop.
Moreover, one in 10 consumers say they would spend more than $1,000 online without seeing a product first.
See more below, in the infographic, and this article: "Online Shopping Trends 2013: Most Popular Categories, Top Purchase Drivers."
Continue reading "What Will Drive Consumers to Shop Online in 2014 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021