What will inspire consumers to shop online in 2014?
Some 40% of surveyed consumers say they shop online one to two times per month. And 20% shop online seven to 12 times a year.
Of those surveyed, 80% say that free shipping makes them more likely to purchase products online while 66% say one-day shipping inspires them to shop.
Moreover, one in 10 consumers say they would spend more than $1,000 online without seeing a product first.
See more below, in the infographic, and this article: "Online Shopping Trends 2013: Most Popular Categories, Top Purchase Drivers."
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Smoking Brisket and the Customer Experience: Art and Science With Christian Selchau-Hansen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees