What will inspire consumers to shop online in 2014?
Some 40% of surveyed consumers say they shop online one to two times per month. And 20% shop online seven to 12 times a year.
Of those surveyed, 80% say that free shipping makes them more likely to purchase products online while 66% say one-day shipping inspires them to shop.
Moreover, one in 10 consumers say they would spend more than $1,000 online without seeing a product first.
See more below, in the infographic, and this article: "Online Shopping Trends 2013: Most Popular Categories, Top Purchase Drivers."
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- Do People Trust Brands to Protect Their Personal Data?
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds