Want to double your employees' productivity, generate up to 80% of customers' overall satisfaction, and get eight times more engagement of content on branded channels?
Activate your employees to become employee advocates.
"Employee advocates are socially engaged employees who create and share their employer's brand content on their own social networks," defines SocialChorus in the following infographic.
If your employee advocates share information on their social networks, the information will be better received than if the information came from the brand. That's because 92% of people trust people they know, but only 14% trust advertising.
Moreover, "traffic generated by employee advocates converts more than twice as fast as that from traditional marketing tactics," states SocialChorus.
Some 77% of customers are more likely to buy a product recommended by a trusted source.
For more reasons why you need to activate the superpowers of employee advocates, check out this infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]