In the US, 41% of online store revenue comes from returning and repeat purchasers, who constitute only 8% of all visitors, according the following infographic from American Express OPEN Forum and OrderGroove.
Businesses can therefore increase revenue by ensuring they have returning and repeat customers, and one of the best ways of doing that is to adopt a subscription model.
Subscription models also have other benefits for companies. For one, they help foster customer loyalty because they result in being regularly in touch with customers.
Also, subscriptions enable "better serving top customers, growing goodwill, and earning word-of-mouth-promotion," notes OrderGroove.
Moreover, companies that use subscriptions have a "built-in, recurring opportunity to market additional products," according to the infographic, published in Fast Company.
To find out more, check it out:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Customer Relationships Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]