Three years ago today, Google+ was launched. Since then, reviews of the social media network have been mixed.
Your Google+ account helps you claim authorship of your original content. Google Hangouts is a free video chat service on the Google+ platform. And the +1 button serves as "a social signal for website ranking on the search engine and it will likely be used on search quality in the long term," according to the following infographic by DPFOC.
The negative column includes a high volume of forced integration, poor website navigation, and inactive users.
To find out more about the highlights and lowlights of Google+, as well as various stats and what the future might hold for the social network, check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "Happy Third Birthday, Google+! Now What? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]