Three years ago today, Google+ was launched. Since then, reviews of the social media network have been mixed.
Your Google+ account helps you claim authorship of your original content. Google Hangouts is a free video chat service on the Google+ platform. And the +1 button serves as "a social signal for website ranking on the search engine and it will likely be used on search quality in the long term," according to the following infographic by DPFOC.
The negative column includes a high volume of forced integration, poor website navigation, and inactive users.
To find out more about the highlights and lowlights of Google+, as well as various stats and what the future might hold for the social network, check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "Happy Third Birthday, Google+! Now What? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How Including Links in LinkedIn Posts Affects Engagement
- The Benefits of LinkedIn for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- Five Useful LinkedIn Hashtags for Marketers [Infographic]
- How to Succeed With Video on 6 Popular Social Networks [Infographic]
- How to Make Sure Your Social Media Strategy Succeeds: Take a Cross-Discipline Approach