Boost brand awareness and customer engagement by integrating your brand with a YouTuber's audience.
"Brand integration is when a brand buys a YouTuber's audience using product placement tactics or by sponsoring the creation of a video that would not have otherwise existed on a channel," according to ZEFR.
The types of deals include a mention as sponsor of the video, a product mention, custom content, product design, and multiplatform promotions.
"Many integration deals result in lasting relationships between YouTubers and brands," according to ZEFR.
To learn more about brand integration, check out the infographic and free e-book (email required).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Three Social Media PR Tips for Driving B2B Brand Visibility
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show