Happy customers can increase your company's revenue in the long run. So, here are some ideas for turning passive customers into happy ones.
"The more important component of a happy customer is providing friendly and timely customer support," states Ninja Metrics in the following infographic.
So, what is considered timely?
Some 41% of all customers expect a response within six hours. However, only one out of three companies responds within that timeframe.
Customers also like to engage with companies. "Companies that engage with customers can see a 240% boost in revenue," states Ninja Metrics.
To find out what else you can do to change passive customers into happy ones, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]