So many social media networks! So many limits on image characteristics and the number of text characters!
How can you keep track of the different image and text requirements of each platform? This infographic by Prohibition PR can help.
Facebook content comes in all shapes and sizes: cover photo (851 x 315px), profile photo (180 x 180px), app images (111 x 74px). About You text displays up to 255 characters, and status updates can run up to 63,206 characters.
Instagram, a photo-centric platform, features small images (40 x 40px feed profile image; 110 x110px profile image) and large ones (510 x 100px photo content; 612 x 612px lightbox view).
To find out about images and text for Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tumblr, Twitter, Vine, and Vimeo, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]