So many social media networks! So many limits on image characteristics and the number of text characters!
How can you keep track of the different image and text requirements of each platform? This infographic by Prohibition PR can help.
Facebook content comes in all shapes and sizes: cover photo (851 x 315px), profile photo (180 x 180px), app images (111 x 74px). About You text displays up to 255 characters, and status updates can run up to 63,206 characters.
Instagram, a photo-centric platform, features small images (40 x 40px feed profile image; 110 x110px profile image) and large ones (510 x 100px photo content; 612 x 612px lightbox view).
To find out about images and text for Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tumblr, Twitter, Vine, and Vimeo, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Ultimate Social Network Cheat Sheet [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]
- A New Approach to Social Media: Aaron Templer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]