Want to get more customers to recommend you on their social networks? Then you'll need to know what drives them to make those recommendations and which networks they prefer.
The most trusted social media platform for product/service recommendation is Facebook, according to the following Social Media Link infographic, based on a recent study.
Some 54% of survey respondents use Facebook to share their product purchases.
So, what inspires consumers to write a product review? A whopping 93% cite "a positive experience with the brand," and 79% say "receiving a free product or sample."
Poor customer experiences inspire sharing as well: 71% say "a negative experience with a brand" motivates them to write a review, according to Social Media Link.
To find out more about the drivers of consumers' product reviews and sharing, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- Do People Trust Brands to Protect Their Personal Data?
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds