Want to get more customers to recommend you on their social networks? Then you'll need to know what drives them to make those recommendations and which networks they prefer.
Some 54% of survey respondents use Facebook to share their product purchases.
So, what inspires consumers to write a product review? A whopping 93% cite "a positive experience with the brand," and 79% say "receiving a free product or sample."
Poor customer experiences inspire sharing as well: 71% say "a negative experience with a brand" motivates them to write a review, according to Social Media Link.
To find out more about the drivers of consumers' product reviews and sharing, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How Attitudes Toward AI Vary Among Countries and Demographics
- Closing the Loop: How to Deliver Personalized CX at Scale, Even Across Channels
- B2B Marketers, the Customer Journey, and Sales | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show