Want to get more customers to recommend you on their social networks? Then you'll need to know what drives them to make those recommendations and which networks they prefer.
Some 54% of survey respondents use Facebook to share their product purchases.
So, what inspires consumers to write a product review? A whopping 93% cite "a positive experience with the brand," and 79% say "receiving a free product or sample."
Poor customer experiences inspire sharing as well: 71% say "a negative experience with a brand" motivates them to write a review, according to Social Media Link.
To find out more about the drivers of consumers' product reviews and sharing, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- The Attention Economy: How Time Affects Your B2B Marketing Efforts | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- What Makes B2B Tech Buyers Distrust Brands?
- The Availability Heuristic, Sharks, and Your Marketing
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show