An estimated 70 million users are on Pinterest. To reach those Pinterest users, you need to form a content strategy.
Just pinning haphazardly won't make your company engage followers. You need to consider what types of pins you want to be pinning.
Consider creating how-to boards, behind-the-scenes boards, inspiration board, customer showcase boards, and product feature boards.
"Look at what your competitors are pinning and repinning, what's working for them, what isn't, and see what you can replicate and improve upon," states the following infographic by eMerchantBroker and Gryffin.
Keep in mind that Pinterest rewards activity, so aim to pin 20-25 images per day. Consider using three hashtags per pin.
To find out more about planning a Pinterest content strategy and boosting your Pinterest profile, check out the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok
- The Content That Marketers Want From Social Media Creators
- Generation YouTube: The Social Media Habits of US Teens
- Instagram Reels Benchmarks for 2022 [Infographic]
- How to Build a LinkedIn Employee Advocacy Program That Doesn't Fall Apart
- 25 Twitter Marketing Tips That Actually Work [Infographic]