Millennials make up 25% of the US population and will make up 75% of the workforce by 2025, according to the redpepper infographic.
So, before you engage this valuable demographic, make sure you understand what drives them.
Millennials value experiences, sharing, connections, passion, happiness, and discovery: "61% are worried about the state of the world and feel personally responsible to make a difference," states redpepper. Moreover, 63% want their employer to contribute to important causes.
Some 64% would prefer a job they love than make twice the pay at a job they think is boring. "And 88% prefer a collaborative culture over a competitive one," states redpepper.
To find out more about what drives Millennials to work and shop, click or tap on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Smoking Brisket and the Customer Experience: Art and Science With Christian Selchau-Hansen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees