Millennials make up 25% of the US population and will make up 75% of the workforce by 2025, according to the redpepper infographic.
So, before you engage this valuable demographic, make sure you understand what drives them.
Millennials value experiences, sharing, connections, passion, happiness, and discovery: "61% are worried about the state of the world and feel personally responsible to make a difference," states redpepper. Moreover, 63% want their employer to contribute to important causes.
Some 64% would prefer a job they love than make twice the pay at a job they think is boring. "And 88% prefer a collaborative culture over a competitive one," states redpepper.
To find out more about what drives Millennials to work and shop, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "What Motivates Millennials to Work and Shop [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How IT Buyers' Researching Behaviors Changed in 2020