You know a business is doing well when it becomes a verb like "Netflix-binging" has. So, how has Netflix captured its audience's attention and kept it?
Here's a look at some marketing lessons from the online video streaming provider.
One lesson is that consumers want to engage with content at their own pace. "Scheduled marketing forces your audience to engage on your timeline, not theirs," states LookBookHQ in the following infographic.
"Instead of drip-feeding us episode by episode, Netflix lets us engage at our own pace by dumping entire seasons online," LookBookHQ states. "Moving from scheduled to on-demand marketing leads to higher engagement—and engaged prospects will self-accelerate through your funnel."
Moreover, personalization is a priority at Netflix. "No two Netflix channels look alike," states LookBookHQ. "It's about delivering the right content based on what you know about a person and his/her past behavior."
To find out more about what marketers can learn from Netflix, click or tap on the infographic.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]