Keep track of social networks' standards, formats, lengths, and sizes for video by using this all-in-one social video infographic from Italian company Communic Animation.
Facebook, for example, requires videos to be smaller than 1.75GB and no longer than 45 minutes. The social network also allows for autoplay and frames up to 30 fps.
Twitter allows native video mobile only, and lengths no greater than 30 seconds, according to Communic Animation.
Google lets you connect your YouTube account to upload videos.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful