Here's a look at the biggest products and visual trends on Instagram this holiday season—and what you can learn from them.
"Of every Instagram we analyzed, here's what's driving action," states Curalate in the following infographic. Light images (77%), indoor images (63%), and people (59%) rule Instagram compared to dark images (20%) outdoor images (26%), and 38% (no people).
In home decor and improvement, however, users prefer to not see people. "Almost every image (94%) excludes people," states Curalate.
In the publishing world, "comfort foods and flavors are trending," suggests Curalate. "Think soup, cinnamon, pumpkin, pies, and yes—pumpkin pies."
To find out more holiday trends on Instagram, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "How to Best Use Instagram This Holiday Season [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]
- A New Approach to Social Media: Aaron Templer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]