Here's a look at the biggest products and visual trends on Instagram this holiday season—and what you can learn from them.
"Of every Instagram we analyzed, here's what's driving action," states Curalate in the following infographic. Light images (77%), indoor images (63%), and people (59%) rule Instagram compared to dark images (20%) outdoor images (26%), and 38% (no people).
In home decor and improvement, however, users prefer to not see people. "Almost every image (94%) excludes people," states Curalate.
In the publishing world, "comfort foods and flavors are trending," suggests Curalate. "Think soup, cinnamon, pumpkin, pies, and yes—pumpkin pies."
To find out more holiday trends on Instagram, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps
- The Magical Combination of B2B Marketing and Instagram: Jenn Herman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Where Influencers Wield the Most Influence [Infographic]
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok