Here's a look at the biggest products and visual trends on Instagram this holiday season—and what you can learn from them.
"Of every Instagram we analyzed, here's what's driving action," states Curalate in the following infographic. Light images (77%), indoor images (63%), and people (59%) rule Instagram compared to dark images (20%) outdoor images (26%), and 38% (no people).
In home decor and improvement, however, users prefer to not see people. "Almost every image (94%) excludes people," states Curalate.
In the publishing world, "comfort foods and flavors are trending," suggests Curalate. "Think soup, cinnamon, pumpkin, pies, and yes—pumpkin pies."
To find out more holiday trends on Instagram, click or tap on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- The Social Networks Used Most by B2B Marketers
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]