Here's a look at the biggest products and visual trends on Instagram this holiday season—and what you can learn from them.
"Of every Instagram we analyzed, here's what's driving action," states Curalate in the following infographic. Light images (77%), indoor images (63%), and people (59%) rule Instagram compared to dark images (20%) outdoor images (26%), and 38% (no people).
In home decor and improvement, however, users prefer to not see people. "Almost every image (94%) excludes people," states Curalate.
In the publishing world, "comfort foods and flavors are trending," suggests Curalate. "Think soup, cinnamon, pumpkin, pies, and yes—pumpkin pies."
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful
- The History of Reddit: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Three Social Media PR Tips for Driving B2B Brand Visibility
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections | Marketing Smarts Live Show