Overwhelmed by all the client projects you have to manage? Having a solid process can help you keep track of them.
One process is to break up all tasks by days and weeks, suggests the following Redbooth infographic. For example, every day, follow up on late tasks and monitor your team workload.
Also, provide a weekly update for team and management, recommends Redbooth.
"You can scan the weeks ahead for potential roadblocks."
Moreover, planning ahead for those team and client meetings can help them run more smoothly. "Let participants contribute to meeting agendas in advance," states Redbooth.
For more tips on managing client projects, tap or click on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Customer Relationships Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now