Overwhelmed by all the client projects you have to manage? Having a solid process can help you keep track of them.
One process is to break up all tasks by days and weeks, suggests the following Redbooth infographic. For example, every day, follow up on late tasks and monitor your team workload.
Also, provide a weekly update for team and management, recommends Redbooth.
"You can scan the weeks ahead for potential roadblocks."
Moreover, planning ahead for those team and client meetings can help them run more smoothly. "Let participants contribute to meeting agendas in advance," states Redbooth.
For more tips on managing client projects, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "How to Keep Client Projects on Track [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]