Customer experience is quickly overtaking price and product as the key brand differentiator. Make sure you're not sabotaging customer experience.
Customers who are unhappy with customer service will leave. The top reasons why customers switch to a competitor are because they feel underappreciated (53%) and consider the staff rude (42%), according to the following JitBit infographic.
"Sixty percent of consumers have higher expectations for customer service now than they did just one year ago," according to JitBit.
Despite that expectation, only 8% of customers believe companies deliver superior customer service.
To find out more about what bad customer service costs companies and how to create a positive customer experience, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "Why Bad Customer Service Is Burning Your Bottom Line [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]