customer experience is quickly overtaking price and product as the key brand differentiator. Make sure you're not sabotaging customer experience.
Customers who are unhappy with customer service will leave. The top reasons why customers switch to a competitor are because they feel underappreciated (53%) and consider the staff rude (42%), according to the following JitBit infographic.
"Sixty percent of consumers have higher expectations for customer service now than they did just one year ago," according to JitBit.
Despite that expectation, only 8% of customers believe companies deliver superior customer service.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]