You have only a few seconds to make a good impression with your LinkedIn profile. Here's how to create a profile that immediately captivates your audience.
Be consistent with your name, suggests the following Quill infographic: "Match your LinkedIn account name with the name you use on your business cards, email signature, and resume."
Also, add a professional photo. "Your photo should reflect your current age and should be a head-on picture of mostly just your face without a very distracting background," states Quill.
Moreover, use simple language and avoid buzzwords. Don't describe yourself as a ninja, wizard, or guru. Good words to use include "organizational," "motivated," "dynamic," and "extensive experience."
To find out more about creating a LinkedIn profile that gets positive attention, check out the infographic.
Continue reading "How to Improve Your LinkedIn Profile and Presence [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Benefits of Talking About Sustainability on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]