Focusing on providing an excellent user experience can help improve your conversion rate and increase your revenue.
For example, "67% of customers are more likely to purchase on mobile-friendly sites," states the following PointSource infographic. "Mobile users are 5X more likely to abandon a task if the site is not optimized for mobile."
Moreover, 61% of users head out to another website if they don't find what they are looking for right away.
"Customers are 15.8% less likely to switch brands when there is a good UX," states PointSource.
To find out more about the benefits of offering an excellent UX design, check out the infographic:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]