Focusing on providing an excellent user experience can help improve your conversion rate and increase your revenue.
For example, "67% of customers are more likely to purchase on mobile-friendly sites," states the following PointSource infographic. "Mobile users are 5X more likely to abandon a task if the site is not optimized for mobile."
Moreover, 61% of users head out to another website if they don't find what they are looking for right away.
"Customers are 15.8% less likely to switch brands when there is a good UX," states PointSource.
To find out more about the benefits of offering an excellent UX design, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]