Focusing on providing an excellent user experience can help improve your conversion rate and increase your revenue.
For example, "67% of customers are more likely to purchase on mobile-friendly sites," states the following PointSource infographic. "Mobile users are 5X more likely to abandon a task if the site is not optimized for mobile."
Moreover, 61% of users head out to another website if they don't find what they are looking for right away.
"Customers are 15.8% less likely to switch brands when there is a good UX," states PointSource.
To find out more about the benefits of offering an excellent UX design, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "The Business Value of User Experience Design [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]