Instagram can be a boon for marketers. But, if you don't use the platform in your daily life, then knowing how to take advantage of it from a marketing angle can be tricky.
And even if you do use it on a personal level, translating that knowledge to the business world can be a challenge.
Understanding how Instagram can benefit your business is important, an infographic from WebpageFX points out. With 28% of the US on Instagram—and 300 million daily users worldwide—it's not a platform that can be ignored.
So how are you using Instagram? Do your posts follow best-practices? Are the hashtags you use among the top 10?
Check out the infographic to find out:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Find a Perfect Audience on Social Media [Infographic]
- Creating B2B Social Media Content That Fuels Human Connections: Brooke Sellas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Social Media Style Guide in Five Steps
- The Magical Combination of B2B Marketing and Instagram: Jenn Herman on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Where Influencers Wield the Most Influence [Infographic]
- Four B2B Event Marketing Takeaways From TikTok