We've all been consumers for most of our lives, so we know there's rarely a better way to show a brand we're unhappy than to shop with its competitor, right?
If you're a marketer, of course you're on the other end of that relationship, doing your best to make sure consumers stay with you.
That's where this infographic, produced by TimeTrade, comes in; it mashes statistics about the experiences consumers want with some pretty surprising numbers about what brands have to lose by not meeting those customer expectations.
For example, 18% of consumers switch brands after having a poor experience with a brand's associate, the infographic states. It continues: "For every customer experience failure, brands lose an average of 65% of the revenue they would have earned from the affected customer during the following year."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together