We've all been consumers for most of our lives, so we know there's rarely a better way to show a brand we're unhappy than to shop with its competitor, right?
If you're a marketer, of course you're on the other end of that relationship, doing your best to make sure consumers stay with you.
That's where this infographic, produced by TimeTrade, comes in; it mashes statistics about the experiences consumers want with some pretty surprising numbers about what brands have to lose by not meeting those customer expectations.
For example, 18% of consumers switch brands after having a poor experience with a brand's associate, the infographic states. It continues: "For every customer experience failure, brands lose an average of 65% of the revenue they would have earned from the affected customer during the following year."
Figures like that show why customer experiences definitely matter to the bottom line.
For more on how to create positive experiences for your customers, see the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- CX Will Be Essential for Rebuilding After COVID-19: Four Steps You Need to Take Now
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]