Now that we've recovered from the most recent holiday season, it's time to start looking at what went right with the retail shipping experience—and what could be improved.
More than half (51%) of holiday shopper feedback was negative, and 94% of shoppers blamed the retailer when things went wrong, the analysis found.
Furthermore, approximately 10% of packages were in some form of distress at any given time in the shipping process, according to data the infographic cites.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce