Now that we've recovered from the most recent holiday season, it's time to start looking at what went right with the retail shipping experience—and what could be improved.
More than half (51%) of holiday shopper feedback was negative, and 94% of shoppers blamed the retailer when things went wrong, the analysis found.
Furthermore, approximately 10% of packages were in some form of distress at any given time in the shipping process, according to data the infographic cites.
The good news is there are steps retailers can take to improve the delivery experience for customers, including setting expectations and communicating throughout the shipping process.
For more on the good, the bad, the ugly, and the hopeful future of the delivery experience, click or tap on the infographic to see a larger version:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]