Now that we've recovered from the most recent holiday season, it's time to start looking at what went right with the retail shipping experience—and what could be improved.
More than half (51%) of holiday shopper feedback was negative, and 94% of shoppers blamed the retailer when things went wrong, the analysis found.
Furthermore, approximately 10% of packages were in some form of distress at any given time in the shipping process, according to data the infographic cites.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Personalization vs. Intrusion: How a Mix of Artificial and Human Intelligence Can Create Balance
- Niche Marketers, Is Your Customer Engagement Strategy Up-to-Date?
- Three Proven Strategies for Engaging Millennial and Gen Z Customers
- Marketing in Controversial Markets: How to Build Trust
- Keep Consumers From Cheating on You: Foster a Community to Stay Together