All that hard work paid off, and your B2B event was a success! Now what?
There's no time to rest on your laurels. Post-event follow up is key to ensuring your attendees' experiences are stellar.
Consider this: One study found that 87% of people who bought a product or service at an event also bought a product or service at a later date. How can you take advantage of that behavior?
The infographic suggests that after you've thanked your attendees and sponsors, be sure to continue to keep them engaged with related online events and other follow-up content.
For more details, and to see all 20 tips to help you keep the buzz going, stockpile customer and prospect data, and more-effectively plan future events, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]