Last week we posted an infographic with 139 facts about Instagram, and we're continuing our Instagram theme this week with actionable tips on how to improve your brand's account on the image-sharing platform.
Your posts might be what draws people to follow your brand, but a strong profile is the perfect place to help them learn more.
An infographic shared by social media management, monitoring, and engagement platform Buzzlogix and originally published by MakeAWebsiteHub.com explains how to set up your Instagram profile; it also provides general tips on how to best use Instagram.
For example, the infographic explains that while the use of hashtags in your posts can help build your audience, using hashtags in your profile can turn people off.
Additionally, while using a URL to drive to a product that you are selling is acceptable in posts, the URL in your profile should be a direct link to your website.
To see if you're making the most of Instagram, tap or click on the infographic for a larger version:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Brand Management:
- Less Humor, More Inspiration: The Messaging People Want From Brands
- Six Ways to Build Brand Influence Using Thought Leaders in Your Organization
- The Nine Most Common Brand-Positioning Mistakes
- The Top 20 Brands Gen Z Has an Oversized Preference For [Infographic]
- How to Effectively Build Your Brand Within Emerging Virtual Worlds
- Brand Extensions: A Strategic Path to Growth