Last week we posted an infographic with 139 facts about Instagram, and we're continuing our Instagram theme this week with actionable tips on how to improve your brand's account on the image-sharing platform.
Your posts might be what draws people to follow your brand, but a strong profile is the perfect place to help them learn more.
An infographic shared by social media management, monitoring, and engagement platform Buzzlogix and originally published by MakeAWebsiteHub.com explains how to set up your Instagram profile; it also provides general tips on how to best use Instagram.
For example, the infographic explains that while the use of hashtags in your posts can help build your audience, using hashtags in your profile can turn people off.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Naming Your Product: Shades of Meaning (An Inside View Into Nail-Polish Naming)
- Tradeshow Branding Do's and Don'ts: How to Maximize ROI and Results at Industry Events
- Online Reputation Management 101: What You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Should Brands Take Public Stands on Political Issues?
- Net Promoter Score: What It Is and How It Can Help You [Infographic]