This week: LinkedIn promised increased targeting for marketers thanks to a new data deal; Facebook is testing ads front and center on Messenger; Google+ has finally built an insights feature for profiles and pages; Facebook has replicated Snapchat's Story format; Snapchat embraced offline ad targeting; why B2Bs are still wary of social media; and much more...
Skim for the week's social media news!
1. LinkedIn links up with data wiz to give marketers increased targeting abilities
The Microsoft-owned social network for professionals and hub for B2B marketers just formed a partnership with DataSift that will enable it to provide marketers with increased targeting of and insights regarding the platform's 467 million users.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]