Customers are looking for personalized experiences, and retail brands that fail to provide those experiences are losing out big time, says an infographic released by TimeTrade.
The scheduling solutions company conducted a survey and analyzed census data to determine that retailers missed out on $150 billion in revenue in 2016 by failing to provide shoppers with personalized service.
Just over 47% of survey respondents said they value prompt service above all else when shopping in a retail store, the infographic reports, with personalized experience coming in second at 26.2%.
Moreover, nearly half of survey respondents said they would be willing to pay more for personalized experiences.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 'Disloyalty Programs': How to Fend Off Large Competitors and Build Customer Loyalty
- Eight Types of Online Reviewers, and How to Handle Them [Infographic]
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want
- Consumer Trust and Privacy: The Marketer's Challenge in 2020
- From Physical to Digital and Back Again: Three Ways for Brands (B2C or B2B) to Stand Out