Customers are looking for personalized experiences, and retail brands that fail to provide those experiences are losing out big time, says an infographic released by TimeTrade.
The scheduling solutions company conducted a survey and analyzed census data to determine that retailers missed out on $150 billion in revenue in 2016 by failing to provide shoppers with personalized service.
Just over 47% of survey respondents said they value prompt service above all else when shopping in a retail store, the infographic reports, with personalized experience coming in second at 26.2%.
Moreover, nearly half of survey respondents said they would be willing to pay more for personalized experiences.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Move Over, Social Platforms: Niche Online Communities Are the Wave of the Future
- Customer Satisfaction 101: A Guide [Infographic]
- You're Hired... or Not: How Clients Find Small Business Service Providers [Infographic]
- Customer Experience, Innovation, and Technology: Marketing Smarts Podcast, Recorded Live at Adobe Summit
- Four Things Marketers Should Learn From E-Commerce