This week, social giants expand into new territory and chase after ad dollars: YouTube announces a cable-killing TV subscription service; Instagram opens up ads in Stories to all businesses; and Facebook introduces mid-roll ads.
Also: a guide to content marketing best-practices on LinkedIn; measuring success on Snapchat; B2B leads via Facebook ads; and much more...
Skim to stay in the know!
1. YouTube aims to kill cable with announcement of YouTubeTV
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]